Sharing the daily deals, reviews and giveaways with my readers
Got to Walgreens this morning as they were restocking their Garnier! and grabbed some more items..No I didn’t take the whole shelf..lol.plus I was in a hurry to
run and pay my internet so I could post my deals. So here’s a breakdown
of what I got and saved money on.
(10) Garnier Fructis items $2.99 ea. – $2 Easy Saver Q – $1/1 mfr. Q’s = FREE
(4) Glade L/Impressions $7.99 – $4 Easy Saver Q – $4/1 mfr. Q’s = FREE
(4) Glade Sensor Sense & Spray $7.99 – $4 ESQ – $4/1 mfr. Q’s = FREE
(2) Irish Spring Body Wash 18 oz. $4.49 – 2 Catalinas/Coupons for FREE Irish Spring Body Wash = FREE ( so the deal on this one is to first buy it for $4.49 then use your coupon for free item to buy another one, then another coupon for a FREE bodywash will then spit out again. so you can keep rolling the catalinas on the bodywash deal!!
(3) RW Aluminum Foil $1.69 ea. – $1/1 mfr. Q’s = $0.69 ea. after coupon
(2) Thingamajig Candy Bars 2 for $1.00 used it as a filler.
(1) Gillette Fusion Gamer Razor $8.99 – $4 mfr. Q = $4.99 earned a $4 Register Rewards Coupon. (Not Pictured)
(1) Necco Egg Carton – .99c ea. (not Pictured) kids ate in car on our way home.
(2) Disney toys from Clearance Section $1.74 ea. no coupon
(1) 2 ct. Box of Fiber One bars.
Total: $18.48 paid Out Of Pocket (OOP)
Walgreens Savings: $32.13
MFG Coupon Savings: $80.99